Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rights to Write: Task Eight

Dec 02-09 (Task 8 in Week 10)

[Description]
Self Evaluation and Peer Review

Students, now you have been writing on your blog, writing to your partner for almost 2 months. It is time for you two to examine the work quality you two have been presenting. Please go to other students' blogs and read their posting (the more the better).

Compare among various viewpoints, writing styles, communication styles, interaction, and interesting insights between other groups and yours. Discuss with your partner through blog about your pair work quality and answer the following questions.

  • From 1~10 (with 10 as the highest score), how well are you two doing? Please grade yourselves and give a suggestive score.
  • How and why did you two decide the score?
  • What kind of improvement are you two making in the remaining weeks of the semester?

[My Own Comments] Revised!

1.
Discussing on the Messenger, we gave us 7.

2.
Both of us made effort to write our reflections on the tasks. My keypal did a great job. She deserves a higher socre. The points taken off are because of my lateness.

3.
To imporve our interaction, after I respond to my keypal's articles, she can respond to my comments.

[My Keypal's Comments and My Response]

Click "Week Ten" to read them.


No comments: